I remember seeing a design like this on Pinterest and instantly fell in love! For the past few months, I’ve been obsessing over the colors black, white, and grey. This simple color scheme makes everything more sophisticated. My wardrobe has completely changed, and now I’m wearing white nail polish (which I told myself I would never do in the past). It’s crazy how your style can completely change over time. Anyway, let’s get to it!
- Prep your nails by filing it to your desired shape and buffing them.
- Paint a layer of base coat to protect your nails.
- Do two solid coats of white nail polish. I’m using Blanc from Essie.
- Take a thin nail art brush in black and draw lines on each nail. Be creative!
- Finish it off with a top coat and you’re done! I’m currently using Essie’s Gel Setter and I’m loving it so far.
- If necessary, dip a Q-tip into nail polish remover and clean up any excess nail polish.
Tbh, my hand was super shaky when I painted this, but it’s okay ’cause no one even looks that close. So don’t worry if you mess up and just have fun! 🙂